East of the Mountains.
- Character: Quiet, modest
- Businesses: Traders, private investigator, guardian of nature, horse+cart services, blacksmiths, leatherworkers, loggers
- Neighborhood from eastern edge of the city, hugging the cliff, to the main road
- The Valenwood Forest is in this district
- Guard detail: Unknown. Schedule changes often. Includes scouts on the outskirts of town.
- Population: 1,222 at last census
- Demographics: 60% human, 15% gnome, 15% halfling, 10% other
- Raisfeld Square: Large local park south of the forest, joins the two main roads. Hilly, with some small ponds, and well maintained.
- Park Estates (Fenced in properties south of Raisfeld Square)
- Forest Mansions (Mansions on the border of the forest, owned by rich locals, who treat the near-forest as their backyard.
- Captain of the Lower City Guard is here, by the Church of Retribution
- Scott Brown Realty is headquartered here. The major real estate agency in the city.
Notable Businesses and Figures
The Dancing Dryad
- Strip Club run by Diana, a prominent tiefling businesswoman.
- Their headliners are a pair of actual dryad sisters
- They serve many drinks and some modest food
- Teluride is an old man, dedicated to organizing the written history of the city. He works with an apprentice or two at a time, and pays his rent by giving information or access to his library in exchange for small fees.
The Excited Spoon
- A restaurant with enchanted self-operating spoons run by a local wizard/chef
Church of Retributuion
- A local church to Pelor/Heironeous/Corellon
- Building shaped like a large sword stuck in an elaborate stone. There is a bell in the hilt of the sword that is only rung in the event of an undead invasion.
- Only about five priests, but also one of the main local graveyards. They live behind the church.
School of Trickery
- A place for Rogues, Rangers, and even Sorcerors to hone their crafts of misdirection and trickery.
- There is also a shrine to Olidamarra here
The Little Raven Market
- A small covered market under a tent where Pearl Way meets Forger’s Way.
- The place to come for less-than-common goods or services
- For discreet clients looking for discreet service
Lower City Guard
- A low, stone building where guards rest/eat, and take citizen complaints.
- The head of the lower city guard is Harken, an old bushy-bearded man who is constantly puffing on his pipe.
Harken, Captain of the Lower City guard
Teluride, Chief Scribe and knowledge-keeper
A view walking north into the Eastwatch town square, with West Hill and Silver Hill looming in the distance
A typical Eastwatch alley
East gate seen from the outside.