East of the Mountains.
- Character: Seedy, neglected, resentful, reclusive
- Businesses: Taverns/inns, blacksmiths, leatherworkers, ratcatcher’s guild, coffee shop, janitorial services, carpenters, taxidermy, healers
- East of Raven Town up until Eastwatch, and to the southern edge of town
- Ratcatchers guild and Janitorial Services have sattelite offices here
- Guard Detail: Many. Unknown schedule but includes scouts to the south/southeast
- Lots of buildings in disrepair or abandoned. Some areas under gang influence where they extort for “protection.”
- The Lost Boys are a group of children rumored to operate as spies in this neighborhood.
- Lots of small shops run out of homes and street carts.
- Big homeless problem.
- Population: 40% human, 25% halfling, 15% dwarf, 10% elf, 5% half-orc, 5% gnome
One of the nicer areas of Southspur
An elevated view of southspur from the Bell Tower with the castle in the distance.
A typical Southspur street after the janitorial services crew has done their work. A couple more street views:
A view from the main road, separating Southspur from Chatterstreet